Best SEO Practices
Online SEO is an important aspect.Their are many things you can do make your website better in terms of ranking following are some of these:
Content of Page
The content of a page is what makes it worthy of a search result position. It is what the user came to see and is thus extremely important to the search engines.
Good content supplies a demand:
It can be a video, an image, a sound, or text, but it must supply a demand in order to be considered good content.
Good content is linkable:
From an SEO perspective, there is no difference between the best and worst content on the Internet if it is not linkable. If people can’t link to it, search engines will be very unlikely to rank it, and as a result the content won’t drive traffic to the given websiteitle Tag
Title tags are the second most important on-page factor for SEO, after content.
Along with smart internal linking, SEOs should make sure that the category hierarchy of the given website is reflected in URLs.
URL structure is important because it helps the search engines to understand relative importance and adds a helpful relevancy metric to the given page.
SEO Best Practice
Content pages are the meat of websites and are almost always the reason visitors come to a site. Ideal content pages should be very specific to a given topic—usually a product or an object—and be hyper-relevant.
The purpose of the given web page should be directly stated in all of the following areas:
- Title tag
- Content of page
- Image alt text
An Ideally Optimized Web Page
An ideal web page should do all of the following:
- Be hyper-relevant to a specific topic (usually a product or single object)
- Include subject in title tag
- Include subject in URL
- Include subject in image alt text
- Specify subject several times throughout text content
- Provide unique content about a given subject
- Link back to its category page
- Link back to its subcategory page (If applicable)
- Link back to its homepage (normally accomplished with an image link showing the website logo on the top left of a page)